Planning and hosting Customer Appreciation Parties twice a year is one way for home party plan consultants to let their customers know that they are special and that you appreciate their business.
These types of parties don’t have to be expensive, formal or time consuming. You just set a date and send out invitations to all of your customers in your data base. Let them know that you are hosting this event in their honor and to thank them for their business.
For this type of event you will want to do a few simple things:
1. Offer discounts on every product that they purchase or order. You need to make this discount higher than others you may offer. If you normally offer a 10% off discount make it 15% or 20% off during this special one-day only event. This special discount should ONLY be valid with your established customers and not given to new ones. Their loyalty needs to be rewarded!
2. Offer free gift wrapping or gift bags if they are purchasing products to give as gifts. This in a little added extra incentive to get them to buy gifts to go along with their personal purchases. Small incentives like this can bump up your product sales in a big way. Shop your local discount dollar-type of store to pick up the supplies you will need.
3. Serve some single grab-and-go finger foods and bottled refreshments to keep things light and easy. They can enjoy the goodies there or take them to go.
4. The location should be kept casual and care-free. It is best to host it at your own residence and do it over a weekend. You can have it “casual walk-in” style on Saturday from 1 pm to 4 pm and on Sunday from 4 pm to 6 pm (or whatever days and times work best for you).
5. Host a few door prize drawings! Select three products to use as your door prizes and have blank entry form slips available. For every customer who attends & places an order have them fill out an entry form slip. Once you close your event, draw three random winners who will each receive one of the door prizes.
6. Offer express order placement and shipping. This means…you don’t keep the party open for days or weeks on end. Place their orders right away and get those products shipped & into their hands quickly.
These types of direct sales events don’t have to be expensive, time-consuming or a hassle. They should be casual in their nature and should be a way for you to recognize your customers and reward them for their loyalty in doing business with you.\
Shelly Hill has been successfully working from home in Direct Sales since 1989. Shelly owns the popular Work At Home Business Options resource site at www.workathomebusinessoptions.com where you can find free direct sales articles, home business tips and free business resources. You can visit Shelly’s Two Classy Ghostwriting Chic’s at www.twoclassyghostwritingchics.com to learn more about how a ghostwriter can help you in your Direct Sales business.