8 Ways to Advertise Your New Direct Sales Business Online
When it comes to starting a new Direct Sales home business, there are many things you can do immediately to start promoting your business online.
Here are a few ideas that you can start today that don’t cost a lot of money.
1. Set up signature tags in your email program. Make sure every outgoing piece of email has your new web site link attached to the bottom of it.
2. If you belong to any online forum boards or networking groups, update your forum profiles to include your new business link and update your forum signature tags.
3. Find a few online web sites that have similar content to yours. Contact those site owners about doing a link exchange. It is very important to only exchange links with similar web sites.
4. Start a free business blog. There are many sites online that offer free blogs, Blogger and WordPress are two of the most popular blogging platforms online. It important for your blog to provide valuable information that you think your customers or blog visitors will want to read.
5. If you are not already networking on the popular networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, LinkedIn or Ning, I suggest you pick one or two of those sites and set up a profile page. You will want to include your personal and business information on your profile and then get busy posting and making some new business contacts.
6. Get your business listed in a few online business directories. You can go to any online search engine and do a keyword search to find directories that appeal to you and your needs. Some of these directories will charge a small fee to get listed and some will require a link exchange.
7. If you enjoy writing, you can try your hand at article marketing. You don’t need to be a professional writer, you just need good spelling and grammar skills. For article marketing to work, you need to write quality articles within your business niche. Once you have completed a few articles, submit them to a few article directories.
8. Contest sponsoring is another great way to get your business name and products out onto the world wide web. To find them, go to your favorite search engine and do a keyword search for contests, sweepstakes and blog contests. You don’t need to donate a big expensive prize, a lot of the web sites looking for sponsors, usually except a prize donation of less than $25.00 retail cost.
When it comes to advertising your new Direct Sales home business online, it is important to educate yourself on what works and doesn’t work. You can find numerous online web sites with Direct Sales articles and business tips to help guide you on a successful advertising path.
Shelly Hill has been working from home in Direct Sales since 1989 and is a Manager with Tupperware. Shelly Co-Owns a work at home business resource site with her business partner Sophia at http://www.workathomebusinessoptions.com for additional articles and home business tips.