How To Use An AutoResponder To Benefit Your Direct Sales Business
Are you in a direct sales home business and trying to figure out, like me, how to streamline your systems so that you can spend more of your precious business time working on income generating activities? As a home business owner, what you want is productivity, not activity.
Well, I’m here to tell you that there are some simple steps you can take now to help your business for the long term and an Autoresponder is one of those ways. An autoresponder is actually an online program that takes a prewritten email message or series of messages that you’ve created and sends it out automatically when someone signs up at your landing page or squeeze page.
That sounds a whole lot more complicated than it really is. It’s actually pretty easy, let me give you examples that might work in various aspects of your direct sales business to help you see how easy this really is:
1. Follow Up On Leads And Tracking Do you advertise either online or offline? Now with an autoresponder you can put an email address into your advertisement so when one of your potential customers or prospects emails you to find out more about your company, they are automatically sent your initial packet of information instantly. You can even put a different email address into each ad, making it easy to track which ads are producing results and which are not.
2. Generating Leads – Everybody loves free things. Do you have a coupon or e-book that you can probably give away to potential new customers or recruits? Set it up in your autoresponder and create a web form (all free with most systems) that you can place in your blog or on your website. Then you just add a quick statement like, “Get information and get free gifts, like it?” sending interested prospects to your autoresponder where the gift and the information are sent to them automatically!
3. Motivation With Contests – Set up a series of contest emails for either your customer base or your downline. For instance, have a “scavenger hunt” through your catalog and use the autoresponder system to create the excitement over a series of days.
4. Newsletters For Your Downline – If you’ve built a team of distributors under you, you’ll want to stay in touch with them regularly. Now an autoresponder can do that easily. You can set up a first email with a “Welcome to my team” and then you broadcast your team’s newsletters through the list.
You can also greatly boost your team’s production by helping your new consultants get off to a great start in their new business with a series of email training messages geared toward those days when they are waiting for their products to be delivered to their home. Enthusiasm during the first days are really important.
And also it can be used to solve general problems, is there a specific area or problem in your direct sales business that seems to have all the members asking the same question on that specific problem? Set up another series of emails specifically for that problem’s topic and set up your team members there as the questions come in.
5. Newsletters For Your Customers – You can also stay in contact with your customers by using an autoresponder email series just like you do with your downline. Make an automated welcome message is way better than no welcome message at all.
6. Leadership Communication – As your direct sales business grows, you’ll need to have leaders on your team. You can to things like setting up a series of emails congratulating them on their promotion, success and encouraging them in their new role as leader. Many people in direct sales have no idea what it means to lead a team of their own because they have the habit of being led all the time and you can set up a system to get them trained, mentored, and equipped as well and have it work for you continually while you’re doing your things, it’s completely automated.
I’m guessing that most of you, unless you’re brand new to direct sales or a home business, already have much of the information for many of the above idea. With an autoresponder, it’s just a matter of action that uses the information to the system where it can work for you, even when you’re off doing other things. You should really give it a try and almost all autoresponders have a free trial offer so you can check out how they will greatly boost your business before you decide to do it.
Tantawi Sagara is a leader in Internet Marketing and Social Media, offering a chance to people interested in changing their life and learn directly from a leader, read HisStory on his blog, and get more tips on http://freeforyoutosearch.com